Sunday, February 28, 2010

17h Century Breakdown

Baru lepas buat karangan , first time in my high school history buat hw karangan haha , well it does help , to me la , next week 1st examination is starting and mum is coming home , can't wait . Oh yea , today one of my uncle's , i think so , just passed away , innalilah , idk due to what , it's quite sad cause every year we visited them and we do know them well and their children's grew succesfully wahhh .

Idk la , these days perasan jugak yg i've changed a lot . Dah jarang lepak dgn senior last year , semua busy dengan hal masing - masing . If jumpe lepak , if tak , tak lah haha . Jealousy tu ade tgk dorang mcm da bebas , bole buat mcm - mcm , but for my state , ade batas . Sekolah lagi la ktakan , but i thnk school does interesting :)

Within these months , dah byk bnde berlaku hahaha , last week , my dad had to came to school cause of these m*&^%$# spotcheck argh , cellphne n lighter kena rampas haha , kelakar la bile ingt blik , dgn kelam kabut dye haha . But these particular person really tensed me up , it's atitude really annoys me stinks .

*Sorry Afiq Izzani for today hahaha , 2 kali kot kena tepung + telur , wahhh , xpernah dgr org kena 2 kali nih haha

That's it for today , i guess , will update later if ths brdband tak buat perangai .

chaloooo .

1 comment: